For New Outlook, I can't drag and drop attachment.

Anonymous
2024-02-07T22:09:26+00:00

Hello MS-Team,

I Installed a new outlook for the user by clicking on "try new outlook feature", and after installing the new outlook she could not use drag and drop feature and she does not want to download all of the content because she works with a large number of invoices and reports.

https://answers-afd.microsoft.com/static/images/image-not-found.jpg
The issues at hand are:

Can’t drag and drop attachments from an email to a folder.

Can’t drag and drop emails to folder to save them in the SharePoint.

Your kind help is much appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Aiyaz Khan

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-28T12:39:16+00:00

    I cannot drag & drop in new Outlook - but directly to the SharePoint or Teams folder opened in Chrome. But I'm able to do it by Windows explorator with additional hop. Formerly it worked directly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-21T19:48:39+00:00

    Hi Scott,

    Drag and Drop resumed working for me after a recent windows update.

    I'm now on Outlook Version 1.2024.605.100.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-13T16:28:39+00:00

    I'm in old Outlook and all of a sudden can't drag and drop files. I could do it last week and now I can't do it this week. It totally sucks because I'm an editor and receive and send a lot of emails with files attached to them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-12T17:44:46+00:00

    It is working for me again after a recent update.

    I'm on Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2024.625.600 (Production)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-28T14:39:07+00:00

    This is a general security warning, not Outlook related.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments