Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Same issue, nothing on microsoft's website has helped me resolve this issue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have started having an issue where the Teams Meeting option is not showing up on the ribbon with using the Outlook calendar (three computers so far). It appears the add-in loads correctly, but the icon is not on the ribbon.
I have uninstalled both MS Office and Teams and reinstalled. I have also made sure the load behavior in the registry is correctly set to 3. Two fo the three computers started working out of the blue. The third one the Teams icon is still missing.
I also went to %localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook\ deleted all the data and started Outlook again. Nothing. The Teams Meeting option is still not showing.
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue, nothing on microsoft's website has helped me resolve this issue.
Hi De Paul, hopefully you can help me.
I have a M365 Family subscription, no Teams add-in for Outlook?
And Add-in in ribbon is greyed out?
Tried to repair O365, checked all privacy,
Please help!
Thanks, Peter
Same problem since fee days on our site. We use Office Pro 2013 and since the last update of Teams, the meeting addin disapear of Outlook.
I just had my Office "repaired" and have the New Teams thanks to my IT department. If "new" Teams isn't compatible, how do I get the previous version. This is super annoying.
Update - I logged into Office in the browser, went to apps and then downloaded Teams from there. It's the older Teams that is compatible with Outlook. So I'm back to where I was.
Apparently per my IT team, there is also a new version of Outlook that doesn't need a Teams add-in (if I remember right). So you have to have the "new" Teams and "new" Outlook to be able to create a new calendar event and have the option to make it a Teams meeting (or whatever they will call it). MSFT has been selectively pushing BETA to various people, as well, in some random fashion. They better not do it to me. And they better make sure whatever they push is compatible with the rest of Office.
The third computer that had the issue has fixed itself. The user came in yesterday, powered it on and the Teams button was there on the calendar view. Nothing changed.