Teams Add-in not showing in Outlook

Anonymous
2023-10-09T15:50:08+00:00

I have started having an issue where the Teams Meeting option is not showing up on the ribbon with using the Outlook calendar (three computers so far). It appears the add-in loads correctly, but the icon is not on the ribbon.

I have uninstalled both MS Office and Teams and reinstalled. I have also made sure the load behavior in the registry is correctly set to 3. Two fo the three computers started working out of the blue. The third one the Teams icon is still missing.

I also went to %localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook\ deleted all the data and started Outlook again. Nothing. The Teams Meeting option is still not showing.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-16T16:02:01+00:00

    Hello Shawn,

    I might need some help on that haven't used PowerShell in a while

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-15T20:09:02+00:00

    It was a PowerShell command we used to try to stop EMO from automatically making every meeting a Teams meeting. This is really not likely related to the issue but since only some customers are dealing with it, I was trying to think of what might make us unique (and it doesn't hurt that the change relates to the Teams add-in and Microsoft recently implemented a fix to resolve the issue so it's possible they introduced a new bug when fixing the existing one).

    Make every meeting online - Microsoft Support

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-15T19:56:53+00:00

    How did you execute this command?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-15T13:07:55+00:00

    Rolling back to the "classic Teams" version worked for me as well. VERY concerned that MS is rolling out updated O365 software that still isn't working properly after more than a month.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-13T21:59:36+00:00

    The new teams add-in shows up in the New Items, on some

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments