Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Excellent! This is 100% what I was looking for and worked. Thanks!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have started having an issue where the Teams Meeting option is not showing up on the ribbon with using the Outlook calendar (three computers so far). It appears the add-in loads correctly, but the icon is not on the ribbon.
I have uninstalled both MS Office and Teams and reinstalled. I have also made sure the load behavior in the registry is correctly set to 3. Two fo the three computers started working out of the blue. The third one the Teams icon is still missing.
I also went to %localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook\ deleted all the data and started Outlook again. Nothing. The Teams Meeting option is still not showing.
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Excellent! This is 100% what I was looking for and worked. Thanks!
Gracias me funciono, excelente aporte.
I have tried all of the above and still experiencing it on one users device. On the device you can't even find the Add-in when you go to options add-ins all the other ones are there but that one is missing. Noticed this past Friday 1/26/2024
Here is another option to manually mitigate the missing Teams Add-in that I have seen work for several internal users.
Thank you for the link! Ridiculous that MS is unable to resolve this.