Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Hi there.
In the "New Outlook" version, the Teams button is still there, but not on the ribbon.
I hope that helps. :)
Cheers!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have started having an issue where the Teams Meeting option is not showing up on the ribbon with using the Outlook calendar (three computers so far). It appears the add-in loads correctly, but the icon is not on the ribbon.
I have uninstalled both MS Office and Teams and reinstalled. I have also made sure the load behavior in the registry is correctly set to 3. Two fo the three computers started working out of the blue. The third one the Teams icon is still missing.
I also went to %localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook\ deleted all the data and started Outlook again. Nothing. The Teams Meeting option is still not showing.
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello Shawn,
I might need some help on that haven't used PowerShell in a while
It was a PowerShell command we used to try to stop EMO from automatically making every meeting a Teams meeting. This is really not likely related to the issue but since only some customers are dealing with it, I was trying to think of what might make us unique (and it doesn't hurt that the change relates to the Teams add-in and Microsoft recently implemented a fix to resolve the issue so it's possible they introduced a new bug when fixing the existing one).
How did you execute this command?
I think there are two separate issues being described here. There is a known issue with the add-in for new Teams but we are experiencing this issue with classic Teams (v1.6). Is anyone else experiencing an add-in issue with classic Teams?