Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Has there been a fix for this yet? I've spent hours trying to correct this attachment issue at no avail.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
We have one user whose email attachments always show in the body of her emails rather than as attachments. We have already confirmed that her default format is HTML. I have watched her process for attaching them and it is exactly as I do them and mine always show as attachments. Please advise. *I have since learned that this was a changed instituted by Microsoft and now all links show up in the body of the email rather than as an attachment. Not a glitch; just a bad update.
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Has there been a fix for this yet? I've spent hours trying to correct this attachment issue at no avail.
I'm having the same problem. This has been going on for me for months now.
I support this request as well. Our users are frustrated by it. Please change the setting so that the attachment icon still shows in the email folders. Thank you!
I second this request, "change the setting so that the attachment icon still shows in the email folders".
Well, shortly after I posted this original post, mine started doing the same thing and a bit of research indicated that this was a new Microsoft setting. It now does the same thing for everyone in our organization. At this point, I'd just like to submit a request to Microsoft to further change the setting so that the attachment icon still shows in the email folders.