Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
Do you have new mail on the phone and ipad? If yes, it is syncing.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
For the last three days, I’ve been having issues with my email on iPad and iPhone with account errors; cannot get mail, connect to server, and cannot get mail, no password provided for Outlook, also prompts to enter the password. I've tried changing my primary alias back to my msn address, and using that to sign in, instead of the outlook alias’s I had been using previously due to several unauthorized sign in attempts. I changed my password, signed out from my devices and signed in, restarted them, removed my mail account and re-added it again, rebooted my router, contacted my internet provider and Apple support. Right now my mail shows as unauthenticated on IPad, even though I’ve entered password twice today. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated-thanks!
Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Do you have new mail on the phone and ipad? If yes, it is syncing.
Ok, thanks; yes, I do-is it ok that there’s no automatic syncs on activity?
this still isn't working for me, and i believe i've tried all that was suggested previously on the thread, but i still get a "connection to the server failed". is anyone else still having this issue? Thanks
is there a way to import my outlook contacts to the iOS contacts app even though Mail can't connect to the server?
Hi,
Have you tried contacting Outlook support? I’m not sure about that, but you can download the Outlook mobile app in the meantime to get access to your contacts.