Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
I’m using the iOS mail apps on my devices.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
For the last three days, I’ve been having issues with my email on iPad and iPhone with account errors; cannot get mail, connect to server, and cannot get mail, no password provided for Outlook, also prompts to enter the password. I've tried changing my primary alias back to my msn address, and using that to sign in, instead of the outlook alias’s I had been using previously due to several unauthorized sign in attempts. I changed my password, signed out from my devices and signed in, restarted them, removed my mail account and re-added it again, rebooted my router, contacted my internet provider and Apple support. Right now my mail shows as unauthenticated on IPad, even though I’ve entered password twice today. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated-thanks!
Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I’m using the iOS mail apps on my devices.
What app are you using?
-- Diane
Thanks Diane,
I’m not using the mobile app, but I’m messaging with support there to get help with this issue. I usually do this when I need help and there’s no Microsoft support chat available and they refer me to Outlook.
Thanks, I got a response and have been messaging with them in the Outlook app. They asked me for screenshots of the sequence of errors, and now they want videos? Idk how to do that and by now I’m sure they have several reports, so tired of dealing with it today.
Other users have reported the exact issue in the exact timeframe. I have a strong feeling that the issue is on the Microsoft side>
Thanks for your response.