Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
Does anyone know if Microsoft is actually working to resolve this issue?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
For the last three days, I’ve been having issues with my email on iPad and iPhone with account errors; cannot get mail, connect to server, and cannot get mail, no password provided for Outlook, also prompts to enter the password. I've tried changing my primary alias back to my msn address, and using that to sign in, instead of the outlook alias’s I had been using previously due to several unauthorized sign in attempts. I changed my password, signed out from my devices and signed in, restarted them, removed my mail account and re-added it again, rebooted my router, contacted my internet provider and Apple support. Right now my mail shows as unauthenticated on IPad, even though I’ve entered password twice today. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated-thanks!
Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Does anyone know if Microsoft is actually working to resolve this issue?
is there a way to import my outlook contacts to the iOS contacts app even though Mail can't connect to the server?
Sometimes the sync only affects mail, but if the contacts aren't syncing - if you have Outlook desktop software you could copy them to iCloud - but if you only use Outlook on the web, you need to export and convert to a vcard file then import into iCloud.
good to know, thanks! i've been trying to resolve on my desktop, but i'll try via the outlook app. and reply back with my results.
I’m sorry, did you contact support through Outlook mail on your device? You click help and follow the prompts until you get to need more help. This will open a chat and also email you a case number. You can talk to someone and also reply to the email to let them know what your problem is. I had to do this a few times until the errors finally cleared up and my other account issues were resolved.
for support, i've only been able to connect with a chatbot, so that hasn't worked out for me. :( Outlook mobile will search contacts for email, but that still leaves me SOL with texting or phone calls.