Outlook mail account errors; server and password issues

Anonymous
2023-11-11T16:27:47+00:00

Hello,

For the last three days, I’ve been having issues with my email on iPad and iPhone with account errors; cannot get mail, connect to server, and cannot get mail, no password provided for Outlook, also prompts to enter the password. I've tried changing my primary alias back to my msn address, and using that to sign in, instead of the outlook alias’s I had been using previously due to several unauthorized sign in attempts. I changed my password, signed out from my devices and signed in, restarted them, removed my mail account and re-added it again, rebooted my router, contacted my internet provider and Apple support. Right now my mail shows as unauthenticated on IPad, even though I’ve entered password twice today. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated-thanks!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-17T22:50:48+00:00

    is there a way to import my outlook contacts to the iOS contacts app even though Mail can't connect to the server?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-17T21:11:44+00:00

    this still isn't working for me, and i believe i've tried all that was suggested previously on the thread, but i still get a "connection to the server failed". is anyone else still having this issue? Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-17T14:10:36+00:00

    Ok, thanks; yes, I do-is it ok that there’s no automatic syncs on activity?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-17T05:27:25+00:00

    Do you have new mail on the phone and ipad? If yes, it is syncing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-16T14:56:17+00:00

    Still no more server issues today. How do I know if my mail is syncing? On recent activity there are no automatic sync entries for last several days, and my iPhone calendar has not been advancing to the current date also, but iPad has.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments