Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Microsoft Please fix this issue.
we are paying for something that is not fit for purpose,
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Windows 11
Microsoft 365
New Outlook
Issue is with sending from outlook.com as well as email address from an internet provider. IMAP/SMTP
Emails are saved in the draft folder and sometimes are sent after a delay of 5 minutes. The email takes another 5-10 minutes to arrive at the recipient email address.
This started on Feb 25, 2024
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Microsoft Please fix this issue.
we are paying for something that is not fit for purpose,
Ah, we migrated to Exchange 365 and started using Outlook (thunderbird before with our mail server) and instantly got this problem. How to fix that? Any solutions?
My issue is similar, I send an email and it shows up as a draft but it's sent. Then I have to go into the draft folder and delete the drafts. Sometimes it just gets stuck on draft and never sends. Windows 11 mail was so much better, this is not an improvement.
I have exactly the same issue and it has been there (unsolved) for over 6 months. It is frustrating, because it is obviously something that you don't count on and therefore, forget to check. This week it has gotten me in trouble twice with work stuff that I guessed it had been submitted...This is app is completely hopeless and definitely not for professional use, and I am seriously getting tired of this unbearable situation.
I continue to get replies from people who share the issue of outgoing emails actually not being sent off bei New Outlook but sticking in the drafts folder (where nobody excpects them to be). - Ok, we have a problem .....
The challenge however is to get Microsofts´ attention on fixing the bug: who has a way to deal with that? - Please get active on supporting alleys that lead to a solution!