Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
None of these recommendations solves the problem. Messages stay in the drafts folder. Please give me better solutions!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Windows 11
Microsoft 365
New Outlook
Issue is with sending from outlook.com as well as email address from an internet provider. IMAP/SMTP
Emails are saved in the draft folder and sometimes are sent after a delay of 5 minutes. The email takes another 5-10 minutes to arrive at the recipient email address.
This started on Feb 25, 2024
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
None of these recommendations solves the problem. Messages stay in the drafts folder. Please give me better solutions!
Same issue for me too. When I go into drafts to resend it, it will show I sent the same email twice.
Same problem. Random new messages and replies get stuck in drafts. Error message, saying in cannot send.
Very annoying and dangerous if you don't check. To solve this problem I copy whole email content of the message and paste into a new message.
It seems to be a known problem and should be fixed.
Thank you for the reply. It is a very irritating bug. I am going to follow your solution.
I am having the same problem. Messages will stick in drafts for more than day. You cannot get them to send and have to redo the message
How can you have an email application that doesnt send email?