Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Same boat here. I personally don't use Outlook, but I am doing some IT help for a non-profit company that uses it. The biggest problem is that one of the main people that I'm assisting is visually impaired, so she uses Fusion, a program that vocalizes what's happening on screen so she knows what she's doing. After she presses the send shortcut, she assumes that her email has been sent as she should. She doesn't have a way to know that they are in the drafts until she is notified by someone that they didn't receive an email. Their reason for switching to Outlook several months ago was because the Fusion program is integrated to work with Microsoft products. It's sad that their company pays for a program so that she can "possibly" do her job effectively. I've been searching for hours and in over a year I haven't seen anything from Microsoft that says they're working on it.