Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Same issue for me too. When I go into drafts to resend it, it will show I sent the same email twice.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Windows 11
Microsoft 365
New Outlook
Issue is with sending from outlook.com as well as email address from an internet provider. IMAP/SMTP
Emails are saved in the draft folder and sometimes are sent after a delay of 5 minutes. The email takes another 5-10 minutes to arrive at the recipient email address.
This started on Feb 25, 2024
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue for me too. When I go into drafts to resend it, it will show I sent the same email twice.
None of these recommendations solves the problem. Messages stay in the drafts folder. Please give me better solutions!
This is not the behavior I am seeing.
Outbound emails have sat for weeks and did not eventually send.
If this is by design, it’s broken as designed and useless.
I was informed by a high level Microsoft employee last week that this is not a bug, but done by design. They didn't get into it any further from there other than to say that the messages will send after a period of time, but it's not instantaneous anymore. This only affects the "New Outlook" desktop client and the web version. The regular client32 version is still unaffected by this change.
Since my original email is out of my mail, i try to sent the draft back to my email account . I a message that my inbox is full which isn't true, this has happen to me several times. It seems to create a draft when i send the original email to someone else, I have lost many important emails