Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
I tried it - It doesn't work for me :-(
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Windows 11
Microsoft 365
New Outlook
Issue is with sending from outlook.com as well as email address from an internet provider. IMAP/SMTP
Emails are saved in the draft folder and sometimes are sent after a delay of 5 minutes. The email takes another 5-10 minutes to arrive at the recipient email address.
This started on Feb 25, 2024
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I tried it - It doesn't work for me :-(
There is no "drafts file" like on previous iterations of Outlook. I've looked everywhere.
Same problem here. It seems to happen with large messages. Today I sent a message with several pictures inserted in it. It sat in both "SENT" and "DRAFTS" for half a day, then I opened the draft and clicked on "SEND" and it went through at that point. I've seen this before. I'm running the New Outlook in Windows 10 Home.
Well I certainly havent had any fixes or resolutions. Extremely frustrating having to switch between my main email account and another (non microsoft) I set up, just so I can send or reply to a message!!
Come on Microsoft! Do better!!
I am having the exact same problem for the last month or so. Cannot figure out what to do. Did you get a resolution?