Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
F R U S T R A T I N G !!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Windows 11
Microsoft 365
New Outlook
Issue is with sending from outlook.com as well as email address from an internet provider. IMAP/SMTP
Emails are saved in the draft folder and sometimes are sent after a delay of 5 minutes. The email takes another 5-10 minutes to arrive at the recipient email address.
This started on Feb 25, 2024
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
F R U S T R A T I N G !!!
Hi Sola,
I am experiencing this. When I click on send the email goes to the Drafts folder.
They have sat there since last night.
None of your suggestions to correct this worked.
Please note that when I open the message in drafts there is no send option. At the bottom there is a forward option. I have tried this and the forwarded message also did not send, and appeared in my drafts folder?
Same issue for me too. When I go into drafts to resend it, it will show I sent the same email twice.
Hi Bryan,
Thanks for contacting us and sorry for the inconveniences,
I suggest you try the following steps to troubleshoot and fix your issue:
Let me know if this helps or if you need further assistance.
Regards, Sola
“Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below. “
Kindly note that this is a user to user forum, we are users helping other users, we aren't Microsoft employee neither are we Microsoft agents.
None of these recommendations solves the problem. Messages stay in the drafts folder. Please give me better solutions!