Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
THANK YOU
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, the issue is simple:
after the update to New Outlook, it runs at boot time and I don't know how to disable this. Can't find any setting in the app or an entry in the Task Manager Boot tab.
Thanks,
Luca
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
THANK YOU
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I tried everything already listed in this thread, but nothing worked.
Eventually read that any other program in start-up that uses data from Outlook will cause Outlook to open at Start-up too.
For me, it was Onedrive. Once I disabled it in Startup (which I didn't want to do), Outlook stopped opening Every. Single. Time. I. Started. My. Computer.
Hope this helps.
This is correct! I tried this and it just worked.