Outlook (new): How to create a rule to auto-forward emails

Anonymous
2023-10-13T21:53:19+00:00

I recently upgraded to the new Outlook desktop app for Windows. Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2023.1004.400 (Production). Client Version is 20231006004.14.

In the old Outlook 365 I could set up a rule to automatically forward emails based on sender, subject, etc. I don't see how to do this in the new Outlook.

Any suggestions on how this can be accomplished?

Thanks in advance.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-18T16:29:35+00:00

    OHMYWORD you fixed it! I had no idea the "outlook (new)" and "outlook" were completely different! I've spent all morning re-setting up all my accounts in the "new" outlook. Just went to the other one and everything opened up like normal. THANK YOU!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-19T06:06:26+00:00

    You need to have microsoft exchange to have a good time with new outlook. For IMAP you are missing a lot of functions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-25T15:27:02+00:00

    Why does MS make this so f*&k&^g confusing? I can't find it either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-09T15:36:18+00:00

    The settings menu you show under Mail has 13 choices, my mail under settings has 7 Why??

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-19T12:35:56+00:00

    I have the same issue and on top i have the problem with duplicate contacts imported from gmail...you can only control that in outlook classic, Microsoft makes such a mess and confusion of things....Awful products, I thoroughly regret moving from google, my 365 subscriptions are the worst decision i ever made with my IT.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments