Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Devin,
Glad to see that I am not the only one!
Thanks.
Ed
You are not the only one. I have the exact same problem
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently upgraded to the new Outlook desktop app for Windows. Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2023.1004.400 (Production). Client Version is 20231006004.14.
In the old Outlook 365 I could set up a rule to automatically forward emails based on sender, subject, etc. I don't see how to do this in the new Outlook.
Any suggestions on how this can be accomplished?
Thanks in advance.
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Devin,
Glad to see that I am not the only one!
Thanks.
Ed
You are not the only one. I have the exact same problem
Hi, I am also having trouble with accessing the Rule menu in the new Outlook. I believe I have set up a rule previously in the New Outlook, but have recently connected an external O365 account and now the Rule menu has gone missing. The old rule seems to be working, I just can't find it or create a new rule. Thanks in advance.
Same here, I'm using Google workspace, i tried to find the rules option from the new Outlook app, but couldn't find. Finally, I had to give up and came back to the classic version.
Why MS doesn't explain the users clearly about this? It was wasting time to search and then realized it doesn't support non MS account, but from another user's post, not from MS supporters.
On the web version of New Outlook, there are additional options available such as rules and a few more.
However, in the desktop version of New Outlook, these options are missing.
because our company is using Google workspace, I didn't have other choice to go back to classic outlook.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more