Outlook (new): How to create a rule to auto-forward emails

Anonymous
2023-10-13T21:53:19+00:00

I recently upgraded to the new Outlook desktop app for Windows. Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2023.1004.400 (Production). Client Version is 20231006004.14.

In the old Outlook 365 I could set up a rule to automatically forward emails based on sender, subject, etc. I don't see how to do this in the new Outlook.

Any suggestions on how this can be accomplished?

Thanks in advance.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-12T23:57:09+00:00

    It appears to me that when you have a personal 365 account and you switch to the New Outlook, it does not work with rules. That is only a feature now with the business or professional Outlook 365.

    Traci

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-29T01:42:42+00:00

    When I click on Mail, I do not see the image shown above. I created a rule and now for the life of me I cannot figure out how to turn it off.

    HELP!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-19T12:35:56+00:00

    I have the same issue and on top i have the problem with duplicate contacts imported from gmail...you can only control that in outlook classic, Microsoft makes such a mess and confusion of things....Awful products, I thoroughly regret moving from google, my 365 subscriptions are the worst decision i ever made with my IT.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-09T15:36:18+00:00

    The settings menu you show under Mail has 13 choices, my mail under settings has 7 Why??

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-25T15:27:02+00:00

    Why does MS make this so f*&k&^g confusing? I can't find it either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments