Outlook (new): How to create a rule to auto-forward emails

Anonymous
2023-10-13T21:53:19+00:00

I recently upgraded to the new Outlook desktop app for Windows. Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2023.1004.400 (Production). Client Version is 20231006004.14.

In the old Outlook 365 I could set up a rule to automatically forward emails based on sender, subject, etc. I don't see how to do this in the new Outlook.

Any suggestions on how this can be accomplished?

Thanks in advance.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-24T09:16:50+00:00

    On the web version of New Outlook, there are additional options available such as rules and a few more.

    However, in the desktop version of New Outlook, these options are missing.

    because our company is using Google workspace, I didn't have other choice to go back to classic outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-02T20:57:29+00:00

    Microsoft Outlook 365 for comparison

    Image

    Version

    Microsoft® Outlook® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2311 Build 16.0.17029.20028) 64-bit

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-02T20:24:13+00:00

    Image

    From the troubleshooting window in the new outlook app on Windows.

    Clearly it is not a replacement for the Office 365 version,

    Version

    You have Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2023.1204.100 (Production).Client Version is 20231215008.08 .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T11:13:08+00:00

    same here, how can I set up rules in New outlook?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments