How do I preview a wav file in the new outlook without having to download the file?

Anonymous
2024-01-19T13:42:02+00:00

When I switched from the old Outlook to the new Outlook, I no longer have the ability to preview voicemails sent as wav files. Instead, I am prompted to save to OneDrive or download the file.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-17T14:44:48+00:00

    I have the same problem. Can you tell me if this has been fixed and how to fix it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-17T15:34:55+00:00

    Nothing yet, sorry.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-01T20:03:28+00:00

    I have the same issue... this is dumb... going back to the "OLD Outlook"...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-12T04:41:28+00:00

    I found a solution, for the outlook (new) 2021 version. at the top left hand side where it says home view or help

    you need to click on the help button and there will be a way to revert back to the old outlook.

    I now have the ability to preview wav. files again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-16T01:23:05+00:00

    @SchoolITPro Thank you for your time posting this, I have not tried the fix as yet, but appreciate your effort.

    I'm sure that if it does not work for our organisation, it will be because of some setting.

    Cheers,

    Matt.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments