Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Save to OneDrive
Download
Those are the only two options listed.
Using "New Outlook"
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I switched from the old Outlook to the new Outlook, I no longer have the ability to preview voicemails sent as wav files. Instead, I am prompted to save to OneDrive or download the file.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Save to OneDrive
Download
Those are the only two options listed.
Using "New Outlook"
I changed it to Windows Media Player, but when I click on the .wav file in Outlook, it still wants to download it.
Sorry to hear that, which part didn't work (the steps or the potential admin script)?
What did you find when you looked at your default apps?
This did not work for me.