Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
This is spot on!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
At my company we have switched to the new Outlook version.
I am now trying to find a way to categorize the outlook calendar in similar way as in previous version. Then I could add contitional formatting on the categories (person, workd ertc) and get a good overview in my calendar.
I can not find this functionality anynore
It is not sufficient to right klick on a meeting and change category manually.
Greatful if you can support in this question, it really helps my efficiency.
Best Regards Karin
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This is spot on!
Absolutely agree - well stated.
Need this
I am using the old version as well because the function is so important to me and my job.
PLEASE bring back Conditional Formatting for use in the CALENDAR (not just the inbox). Just adding my voice to the many who are also requesting this as a vital function of their jobs.