Conditional formatting of Calender in new Outlook

Anonymous
2024-05-20T12:06:43+00:00

Hi,

At my company we have switched to the new Outlook version.
I am now trying to find a way to categorize the outlook calendar in similar way as in previous version. Then I could add contitional formatting on the categories (person, workd ertc) and get a good overview in my calendar.

I can not find this functionality anynore

It is not sufficient to right klick on a meeting and change category manually.

Greatful if you can support in this question, it really helps my efficiency.

Best Regards Karin

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-13T19:07:03+00:00

    Is this issue fixed? do we need to get back to the old Outlook view? Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-13T19:07:21+00:00

    Is this issue fixed? do we need to get back to the old Outlook view? Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-26T13:25:56+00:00

    a key feature for me, yes please add MS

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-26T14:28:06+00:00

    That's it I'm selling my Microsoft shares! And rolling immediately back to old outlook after upgrading an hour ago.

    Come on MS, pull your finger out. This is more important than a quantum chip!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-04-03T17:52:27+00:00

    I am not using the New Outlook because this isn't an option. I like everything else about it but I must be able to use conditional formatting on my calendar like we do in the Outlook 2016.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments