Conditional formatting of Calender in new Outlook

Anonymous
2024-05-20T12:06:43+00:00

Hi,

At my company we have switched to the new Outlook version.
I am now trying to find a way to categorize the outlook calendar in similar way as in previous version. Then I could add contitional formatting on the categories (person, workd ertc) and get a good overview in my calendar.

I can not find this functionality anynore

It is not sufficient to right klick on a meeting and change category manually.

Greatful if you can support in this question, it really helps my efficiency.

Best Regards Karin

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-20T13:58:46+00:00

    I am a project manager and use the formatting on my calendar so I can see which meetings are for which projects. This is one of the most useful features in the Outlook for project managers and others that have a lot of meetings and need a way to organize them . I strongly urge Microsoft not force a cut over to the new Outlook until this feature is available.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-04T23:08:12+00:00

    Also missing this feature... Please add this to New Outlook ASAP!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-29T06:05:59+00:00

    Same here! Please update this. It's a crucial feature in the calendar for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-18T14:27:24+00:00

    Microsoft please prioritize adding this feature (conditional formatting for calendar) back! Also please offer better color choices! Bright colors "pop" vs darker. I find categorizing my calendar with brighter colors is more beneficial than using the darker drabby colors.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-18T14:25:28+00:00

    The color choices could also be better. I prefer bright colors when categorizing my calendar! Appointments pop out more with bright colors vs the darker drabby colors currently offered.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments