Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Yes, This feature is needed! please bring it into new outlook.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
At my company we have switched to the new Outlook version.
I am now trying to find a way to categorize the outlook calendar in similar way as in previous version. Then I could add contitional formatting on the categories (person, workd ertc) and get a good overview in my calendar.
I can not find this functionality anynore
It is not sufficient to right klick on a meeting and change category manually.
Greatful if you can support in this question, it really helps my efficiency.
Best Regards Karin
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, This feature is needed! please bring it into new outlook.
I am also looking into this option, Please provide an ETA of when this will be resolved as I see there has been many requests for this lost attribute since the upgrade. thanks!
I currently use this feature in the current Outlook but it is not available in the "New Outlook" At least not when I tried it a few weeks ago. Please confirm that this option has been added to the new Outlook.
Thanks
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/use-conditional-formatting-to-give-your-calendar-a-visual-refresh-5747189a-370a-4660-92f0-09bff438e4e3 this page tells you it is relevant to Outlook 2024.
"Applies To Outlook for Microsoft 365 Outlook 2024 Outlook 2021 Outlook 2019 Outlook 2016 Outlook 2013"
It needs an update to show that this is currently unavailable, so people don't spend so much time SEARCHING FOR IT
Yes, allowing rules for conditional formatting of calendar entries is imperative.