Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I'll join the others in line.
This feature is missing. Please prioritize this issue!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
At my company we have switched to the new Outlook version.
I am now trying to find a way to categorize the outlook calendar in similar way as in previous version. Then I could add contitional formatting on the categories (person, workd ertc) and get a good overview in my calendar.
I can not find this functionality anynore
It is not sufficient to right klick on a meeting and change category manually.
Greatful if you can support in this question, it really helps my efficiency.
Best Regards Karin
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'll join the others in line.
This feature is missing. Please prioritize this issue!
I am not using the New Outlook because this isn't an option. I like everything else about it but I must be able to use conditional formatting on my calendar like we do in the Outlook 2016.
That's it I'm selling my Microsoft shares! And rolling immediately back to old outlook after upgrading an hour ago.
Come on MS, pull your finger out. This is more important than a quantum chip!
a key feature for me, yes please add MS
Is this issue fixed? do we need to get back to the old Outlook view? Thanks!