Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
@Microsoft: please add conditional formatting for Calendar to Outlook. The lack of this functionality makes me considering to go back to classic Outlook.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
At my company we have switched to the new Outlook version.
I am now trying to find a way to categorize the outlook calendar in similar way as in previous version. Then I could add contitional formatting on the categories (person, workd ertc) and get a good overview in my calendar.
I can not find this functionality anynore
It is not sufficient to right klick on a meeting and change category manually.
Greatful if you can support in this question, it really helps my efficiency.
Best Regards Karin
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
@Microsoft: please add conditional formatting for Calendar to Outlook. The lack of this functionality makes me considering to go back to classic Outlook.
It has been another month. How hard is this? This code is in the "old" outlook. You are preventing users from upgrading.
Any updates on this topic?
Hello,
On my end, there will be no switch to the New Outlook as long as calendar conditional formatting is not available. It is essential for having a clear and very quick overview of the types of meetings in my week.
A good product is one that brings added value to users, that cares about the needs of its users...
I am just wondering - Do MS actually read these posts?
I get frustrated - we all know, it is always a matter of time, before they shut down the older versions.
It seems like MS are more busy with AI and games.
I do appreciate their work in those areas too - but PLEASE....
Get the CONDITIONAL FORMATTING in Outlook Calendar FIXED!