Templates Missing in New Outlook

Anonymous
2024-04-16T07:14:08+00:00

I am using the "New Outlook" on a Windows desktop.

The main issue I am having is I no longer have access to "Templates" or "My Templates".

I used to be able to insert templates when I was writing a new email.

Secondly I don't appear to be able to access "Add Ins".

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-27T17:44:36+00:00

    that worked!!!

    Thanks so much!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-04-29T16:35:58+00:00

    It would not 'download'.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-11T14:53:35+00:00

    good day to whom it may concern,

    your new set up for templates is more work than the previous version and quick steps for creating new emails is nonexistent. Professionals of all types have to send emails to admin hubs (customer service for example) to then initiate business procedure for any action. With not having the ability that we once did have in the old outlook it's been harder for us to implement office wide transfers to your new system due to this issue. It is taking more time to start new emails then before which is affecting productivity, and our teams find that quick step for replies and forwards is completely useless.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-16T18:09:42+00:00

    I was able to access the "My Templates" button in the ribbon of Outlook Classic earlier today. I was prompted to update Outlook and now "My Templates" have disappeared from the ribbon and is not located in Apps. Was "My Templates" removed from Outlook Classic?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-06-16T20:29:20+00:00

    Same. I'm so frustrated. I use my templates ALL THE TIME. They have to put it back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments