Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
When you click on the icon you can pin it to the lint.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am using the "New Outlook" on a Windows desktop.
The main issue I am having is I no longer have access to "Templates" or "My Templates".
I used to be able to insert templates when I was writing a new email.
Secondly I don't appear to be able to access "Add Ins".
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
When you click on the icon you can pin it to the lint.
The only option is to switch back to old Outlook and perform the tasks requiring the user templates you have set up. Then you can switch back again. There are several other issues with New Outlook, but that's for other threads.
unfortunately, this is my only option. Everything else that everyone mentioned did not work for me. Im just going to continue to use the classic version
This is so frustrating. None of these options are working for me and when I try to back to Classic Outlook it doesn't
I found "My Templates" in the new Outlook. The problem is, the templates I created in the Old Outlook are not in the new Outlook.
I tried this and the search does not find "My Templates"