Templates Missing in New Outlook

Anonymous
2024-04-16T07:14:08+00:00

I am using the "New Outlook" on a Windows desktop.

The main issue I am having is I no longer have access to "Templates" or "My Templates".

I used to be able to insert templates when I was writing a new email.

Secondly I don't appear to be able to access "Add Ins".

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-02T16:06:01+00:00

    This is not correct. It was previously possible to save an email as a template file with attachments if required. This file could then be accessed in a similar manner to how templates are accessed in Word. The steps you have described appear to just work for blocks of text - and there is a limit on that as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-09T16:13:32+00:00

    I do not have the More Apps option

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-16T13:38:37+00:00

    WHICH side pane, where. can you include screenshots?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-03T00:00:42+00:00

    Yes! Thank you. Crazy that this is the solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-03T11:21:26+00:00

    The only option is to switch back to old Outlook and perform the tasks requiring the user templates you have set up. Then you can switch back again. There are several other issues with New Outlook, but that's for other threads.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments