Templates Missing in New Outlook

Anonymous
2024-04-16T07:14:08+00:00

I am using the "New Outlook" on a Windows desktop.

The main issue I am having is I no longer have access to "Templates" or "My Templates".

I used to be able to insert templates when I was writing a new email.

Secondly I don't appear to be able to access "Add Ins".

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T11:49:26+00:00

    Yes, a template can be created, but it doesn't support a pre-populated list of recipients.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T11:49:51+00:00

    Yes, a template can be created, but it doesn't support a pre-populated list of recipients.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-25T22:22:40+00:00

    Found my answer finally - connected experiences have to be enabled. Turn on optional connected experiences is enabled in your setting. To do so, go to Settings or Gear icon-->General-->Privacy Settings-->make sure that Turn on Optional connected experiences is enabled.

    My "View Templates" button and disappeared templates are now back and available.

    I actually had to toggle this off, then back on for my templates to return to the ribbon and start working again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-26T16:53:10+00:00

    I have installed this daily for the last week because the "My Templates" button continues disappearing. Now the "More Apps" is not letting me install it, it just says "Open" and then gives me an instruction dialog box but is nowhere to be found in my message box. This is getting extremely frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-26T20:58:18+00:00

    Thank you for this. Toggling also resolved the issue for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments