Templates Missing in New Outlook

Anonymous
2024-04-16T07:14:08+00:00

I am using the "New Outlook" on a Windows desktop.

The main issue I am having is I no longer have access to "Templates" or "My Templates".

I used to be able to insert templates when I was writing a new email.

Secondly I don't appear to be able to access "Add Ins".

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-06T08:38:57+00:00

    More Apps - Add Apps Missing Button - Microsoft Community

    This question helped resolve some of my issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-18T18:09:38+00:00

    I was able to add the app, but I don't see any template option on a new email. Strangely, they are available for a meeting request?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-11T17:37:33+00:00

    This does not work, I have searched for My Templates in the Apps and absolutely nothing happens at all. Why can't Microsoft respond with something that actually works?

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-07T20:03:54+00:00

    When composing email on the main ribbon in Add-ins group click on Apps, small window will appear with extra apps available, right click on desired app and click on pin. It's worked for me just fine.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-09T06:01:38+00:00

    To access your email templates in the new Outlook, follow the steps below:

    1. When composing a new message, go to the "Insert" tab.
    2. Click "Apps"
    3. Click "My Templates"

    Your email templates will show up like how it used to. Templates are still there, just with extra steps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments