Templates Missing in New Outlook

Anonymous
2024-04-16T07:14:08+00:00

I am using the "New Outlook" on a Windows desktop.

The main issue I am having is I no longer have access to "Templates" or "My Templates".

I used to be able to insert templates when I was writing a new email.

Secondly I don't appear to be able to access "Add Ins".

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-01T13:39:47+00:00

    What if I don't have the option to Add Apps? Do you have any suggetsions?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-26T20:58:18+00:00

    Thank you for this. Toggling also resolved the issue for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T11:49:51+00:00

    Yes, a template can be created, but it doesn't support a pre-populated list of recipients.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-15T22:18:39+00:00

    Amazing, thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-16T08:04:22+00:00

    Hi,

    Good day!

    Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are glad to assist.

    We are looking into your situation, and we will update the thread accordingly.

    Appreciate your patience and understanding and thank you for your time and cooperation.

    Sincerely,

    Microsoft Community Moderator.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments