Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
New Outlook FAILS once again. It is simply a horrible app now.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am using the "New Outlook" on a Windows desktop.
The main issue I am having is I no longer have access to "Templates" or "My Templates".
I used to be able to insert templates when I was writing a new email.
Secondly I don't appear to be able to access "Add Ins".
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
New Outlook FAILS once again. It is simply a horrible app now.
To access your email templates in the new Outlook, follow the steps below:
Your email templates will show up like how it used to. Templates are still there, just with extra steps.
This does not work, I have searched for My Templates in the Apps and absolutely nothing happens at all. Why can't Microsoft respond with something that actually works?
Hello Chris Etcheverry,
Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I'm happy assisting you with this request.
I apologize for inconvenience you'are experiencing with missed templates, However, in new Outlook you have first to install "My Templates" as an app.
To install Templates, follow up these steps:
I hope you doing well, and i will be happy for further feedback.
Best regards,
Community Moderator