Hyperlink not showing up in New Outlook

Anonymous
2024-05-17T20:56:32+00:00

I am having a problem with Hyperlink not showing up with new outlook. Whenever there is an email that comes with hyperlink on it ,sometime it comes with clickable link sometime it is not clickable at all .

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-09T04:32:10+00:00

    This doesn't work for me as I have no 'Link Style' option under 'Compose and Reply'. The only 'Link' option anywhere in Settings I can find is 'Link preview' under 'Compose and Reply.'

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Stefan Blom 353.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2025-01-30T23:35:19+00:00

    The "As a link" and "As a Loop attachment" options are probably only available if Microsoft Loop is included with your Office subscription.

    The screen shot below is from an organization (business) subscription.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-30T21:52:57+00:00

    Hi There,

    I cant find Link Style.

    Regards

    Ravi

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-25T18:49:06+00:00

    What a garbage half baked product this is.

    Hyperlinks work fine on old outlook but not new. None of these suggestions work.

    I have reported many issues and its as if no one at Microsoft actully uses their product.

    My new computer I started with the "new" and had to install "classic" due to the ongoing shortfalls.

    Hopefully all this **** is fixed by this time

    "Microsoft is mandatorily migrating worldwide business end users of the classic Outlook client to the new Outlook version starting April 2026"

    **"**According to recent information, Microsoft plans to end support for "classic Outlook" (the older version) by December 31, 2024 "

    UPDATE:

    Found this and this is the problem.

    Proof: If I forward a recieved email where the hyperlink only shows as text and hit space after the link it becomes a hyperlink!

    If the person who sent it didnt miraculously know to hit space after entering a link its just text.

    This is only a problem in the "new" outlook not classic or any other email program.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Stefan Blom 353.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2025-01-11T17:52:15+00:00

    At a guess, that option only exists if you have access to the Loop app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments