Hyperlink not showing up in New Outlook

Anonymous
2024-05-17T20:56:32+00:00

I am having a problem with Hyperlink not showing up with new outlook. Whenever there is an email that comes with hyperlink on it ,sometime it comes with clickable link sometime it is not clickable at all .

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-09T19:40:53+00:00

    Trust Center is not available in the "NEW" Outlook. (new, but not improved)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-23T16:22:17+00:00

    *** OK, this worked for a little while and then stopped. Sorry, thought this was a fix and it looks like NOT.

    I tried and tried the different options here, nothing worked. Based on the ideas, I searched the New Outlook some more and found a solution that worked for me. Hope it works for others.

    The idea was that Microsoft must have hidden the link options somewhere without telling anyone and then reset it or defaulted it to something that wasn't working for most people. I was able to find it on my system and it was not enabled.

    I found it in Settings, General, Files and Links

    Mine has two options, "Microsoft Edge" and "Default Browser"

    Neither was selected and so I selected "Default Browser" and clicked save. BTW, after there was nothing selected still but I was able to click on links and they work now.

    I hope this helps. Very annoying.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-08T22:15:16+00:00

    Seems to work for us now,not sure if anything got changed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-18T01:13:29+00:00

    Dear Binod Sharma (binod.sharma),

    Good day! Thank for posting in the community.

    We've received your query, and you can expect to receive response from one of our community moderators accordingly.

    At this point, we appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thank you.

    Sincerely,

    Microsoft Community moderator

    • Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments