Hyperlink not showing up in New Outlook

Anonymous
2024-05-17T20:56:32+00:00

I am having a problem with Hyperlink not showing up with new outlook. Whenever there is an email that comes with hyperlink on it ,sometime it comes with clickable link sometime it is not clickable at all .

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-20T19:43:02+00:00

    Looks like Microsoft don't have a fix as yet for us desktop users.

    Not that they would admit it. How disappointing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-20T02:21:51+00:00

    This solution doesn't work with the newest version of the desktop app of outlook. How would I go about doing this same process with the new version of outlook that doesn't have file tab?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-18T13:47:07+00:00

    This still doesn't make hyperlinks work in an email

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Stefan Blom 353.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2025-02-09T18:28:00+00:00

    This doesn't work for me as I have no 'Link Style' option under 'Compose and Reply'. The only 'Link' option anywhere in Settings I can find is 'Link preview' under 'Compose and Reply.'

    The "Link style" options only exist with (certain) business subscriptions which include Microsoft Loop. See my previous reply.

    I recommend that you ask a separate question. Go to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum?sort=LastReplyDate&dir=Desc&tab=All and use the Ask a new question link at the top of the forums page.

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-09T04:32:10+00:00

    This doesn't work for me as I have no 'Link Style' option under 'Compose and Reply'. The only 'Link' option anywhere in Settings I can find is 'Link preview' under 'Compose and Reply.'

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments