Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Hi Nebucadneza
Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community forum. I hope you're doing well.
I understand that you have question about the drag and drop of mails on Outlook. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.
Based on my experience, I can do a drag and drop of mail in between folders inside Outlook. This function is still working.
However, I would like to ask a few questions for clarification about your concern.
- Are you trying to drag and drop mails from inside the Outlook inbox to outside? Is that correct?
- Can I find out the exact name of the version of the Office application? Is it Microsoft 365 Family/Personal or Business? See this article for instructions: About Office: What version of Office am I using? - Microsoft Support
I look forward to your reply.
Sincerely
ReynaldoB
Microsoft Community Forum Moderator