Drag and Drop in new Outlook

Anonymous
2023-05-05T13:24:13+00:00

Hi,

We are currently Testing the new Outlook and i got some Questions about drag and drop of Mails to desktop as of now, its not possible.

The way we do it now is klick on the 3 dots and download the message.

The Download popup shows up from where we can drag and drop the msg into the Explorer or Desktop.

Is this going to stay?

if yes, what is the best Practice process to save Mails quickly from Outlook into Teams/Sharepoint filestructure?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-05T23:26:39+00:00

    Hi Nebucadneza

    Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community forum. I hope you're doing well.

    I understand that you have question about the drag and drop of mails on Outlook. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

    Based on my experience, I can do a drag and drop of mail in between folders inside Outlook. This function is still working.

    However, I would like to ask a few questions for clarification about your concern.

    I look forward to your reply.

    Sincerely


    ReynaldoB

    Microsoft Community Forum Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments