Outlook Trello Add In

Anonymous
2022-06-30T04:27:39+00:00

In the last couple of days, my Outlook Trello Add In has stopped working correctly:

  • If I select Include email attachments, I get the error message. Sorry, your card could not be added to Trello
  • **** If I don't select Include email attachments, the card is created/updated as per usual

I am not aware of any system changes that would prevent this working.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-07-13T22:58:47+00:00

Microsoft has told me they can't do anything, Trello said:

Our team is still looking into this, and since the integration is owned by Microsoft, our integrations manager will reach out to Microsoft for further investigation. In the meantime, I'd recommend using the board email address to add cards (https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-cards-by-email/), and/or manually add attachments. I will keep you posted on further updates.

Was this answer helpful?

7 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-07-06T16:55:03+00:00

    Everyone in my office is also experiencing the same issue! We've tried both the app and web versions of both applications- with no luck. Microsoft® Outlook® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2205 Build 16.0.15225.20278) 64-bit

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-06T18:36:43+00:00

    Hi group!

    I have the same problem....worked apx 2 weeks ago...stopped with the last windows update--which I think was last Wednesday.

    update....I can create a card from Outlook; but, only if I don't include attachment. So, it sort of works :).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-08T04:40:42+00:00

    Same issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-08T20:32:41+00:00

    Yes, multiple users in my organization is experiencing the same thing! I was also told by Trello that this was a Microsoft issue and reported it to the Microsoft's Trello's Add-in support email address. Multiple people in my organization reported the issue to Microsoft and no response. Very frustrating. There is a discussion two threads on Trello's Atlassian Community about this issue too (Thread 1 and Thread 2).

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments