Outlook Trello Add In

Anonymous
2022-06-30T04:27:39+00:00

In the last couple of days, my Outlook Trello Add In has stopped working correctly:

  • If I select Include email attachments, I get the error message. Sorry, your card could not be added to Trello
  • **** If I don't select Include email attachments, the card is created/updated as per usual

I am not aware of any system changes that would prevent this working.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-07-13T22:58:47+00:00

Microsoft has told me they can't do anything, Trello said:

Our team is still looking into this, and since the integration is owned by Microsoft, our integrations manager will reach out to Microsoft for further investigation. In the meantime, I'd recommend using the board email address to add cards (https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-cards-by-email/), and/or manually add attachments. I will keep you posted on further updates.

Was this answer helpful?

7 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-08-16T13:34:08+00:00

    Have outlook for mac see below.

    It has worked for a year then just doesn't work. have done nothing different. Outlook always up to date

    Image

    Same setup her: Outlook for Mac, Office 365 and always up to date on new versions of OS and apps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-08-16T12:07:27+00:00

    Have outlook for mac see below.

    It has worked for a year then just doesn't work. have done nothing different. Outlook always up to date

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-08-16T11:24:03+00:00

    Hello Narelle D,

     

    Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you.

     

    I understand Trello Add-in is not working when you include attachments, getting error message “sorry, your card could not be added to Trello”.

    May I know what version of Outlook do you have? What version of Outlook do I have? (microsoft.com). When did this issue start and did you make any changes prior to this happening? Please let us know for further troubleshooting and investigation.

     

    In the meantime please try to update your Outlook if you are not using the latest update and check if the issue persist.

     

    We are looking forward to your response. Thank you for your cooperation.

     

    Sincerely,

    Simbarashe | Microsoft Community Moderator

     

    Note: In the event that you're unable to reply to this thread, please ensure that your Email address is verified in the Community Website by clicking on Your Account Name > "My Profile" > "Edit Profile" > Add your Email Address > tick "Receive email notifications" checkbox > click on "Save".

    Hi Microsoft,

    I have the exact same issue. When will this be solved?

    Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-08-15T19:49:14+00:00

    Microsoft pull your finger out or you will loose a lot more customers. At least acknowledge you are still looking into it which I doubt!!!!

    I maybe think of moving as well. Service is abysmal it’s not worth the money.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments