Outlook Trello Add In

Anonymous
2022-06-30T04:27:39+00:00

In the last couple of days, my Outlook Trello Add In has stopped working correctly:

  • If I select Include email attachments, I get the error message. Sorry, your card could not be added to Trello
  • **** If I don't select Include email attachments, the card is created/updated as per usual

I am not aware of any system changes that would prevent this working.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-07-13T22:58:47+00:00

Microsoft has told me they can't do anything, Trello said:

Our team is still looking into this, and since the integration is owned by Microsoft, our integrations manager will reach out to Microsoft for further investigation. In the meantime, I'd recommend using the board email address to add cards (https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-cards-by-email/), and/or manually add attachments. I will keep you posted on further updates.

Was this answer helpful?

7 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-08-16T12:07:27+00:00

    Have outlook for mac see below.

    It has worked for a year then just doesn't work. have done nothing different. Outlook always up to date

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-08-15T19:49:14+00:00

    Microsoft pull your finger out or you will loose a lot more customers. At least acknowledge you are still looking into it which I doubt!!!!

    I maybe think of moving as well. Service is abysmal it’s not worth the money.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-08-15T19:39:51+00:00

    After 16 years using GMail, I switched to Outlook at the end of June to try a new workflow. Unfortunately, Trello is an integral part of my system and if I can't make a card from email after 6 weeks, I'm going to go back to gmail. Very disappointed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-08-10T07:20:00+00:00

    Still doesn't work. An annoying obstacle for my team and myself.

    Please fix this ASAP, Microsoft. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments