Outlook Trello Add In

Anonymous
2022-06-30T04:27:39+00:00

In the last couple of days, my Outlook Trello Add In has stopped working correctly:

  • If I select Include email attachments, I get the error message. Sorry, your card could not be added to Trello
  • **** If I don't select Include email attachments, the card is created/updated as per usual

I am not aware of any system changes that would prevent this working.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-07-13T22:58:47+00:00

Microsoft has told me they can't do anything, Trello said:

Our team is still looking into this, and since the integration is owned by Microsoft, our integrations manager will reach out to Microsoft for further investigation. In the meantime, I'd recommend using the board email address to add cards (https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-cards-by-email/), and/or manually add attachments. I will keep you posted on further updates.

Was this answer helpful?

7 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-07T13:24:47+00:00

    yes think they have taken the easy way out leaving all frustrated. Not good

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-07T12:51:38+00:00

    Hmm, I have the same issue. Why would they retire his add-in... I'm using this all the time during my work day!! It seems to me I'm not the only one!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-04T23:42:14+00:00

    Why are they retiring it?!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-08-24T12:57:03+00:00

    Hello Microsoft,

    PLEASE fix this bug ASAP.

    It is obviously affecting many of your customers!

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments