Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I had 3 quick steps: BCC me on new emails, BCC me on replies, and BCC me on reply to all. None of these steps are available in the new Outlook.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I updated to the new version of outlook (2304 build 16327.20248 ) released recently. I noticed that my quick step shortcuts were missing. I messed around in settings to see if I had to add it back but I found nothing. Was quick steps removed in the new version of outlook or is there a way to get it back that I haven't found ?
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I had 3 quick steps: BCC me on new emails, BCC me on replies, and BCC me on reply to all. None of these steps are available in the new Outlook.
I agree. I have tried switching to the new Outlook several times over the past 6 months and Microsoft continues to ignore fixing the Quickstep migration issue. I have just over 30 Quicksteps set up in the old Outlook. I only get 8 when I try migrating to the new Outlook.
Microsoft, please fix this issue! It is a "you" issue and not an "us" issue. Please fix your code. Allow more than 8 Quicksteps to migrate to the new Outlook. Otherwise, many people will continue to use the "old" user interface.
Totally Agree!
My Quick Steps has not migrated to the new version; of my 20 Quick Steps, only one migrated; please fix and give the option to do Quick Steps with an icon in the email title instead of clicking a drop-down menu. "Quick Steps" is no longer very quick if this is not fixed. The whole purpose is to do more with just one (1) click. Help!
This morning my Outlook 365 has offered me to try the New Version. Quick steps didn't import? Straight away back to the old version as everyone in our company uses Quick Steps and if they ain't importing then we ain't trying it!