Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Hi, there is no file option to click on. How do I get that back?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I updated to the new version of outlook (2304 build 16327.20248 ) released recently. I noticed that my quick step shortcuts were missing. I messed around in settings to see if I had to add it back but I found nothing. Was quick steps removed in the new version of outlook or is there a way to get it back that I haven't found ?
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, there is no file option to click on. How do I get that back?
This reply is not referencing the NEW outlook.
I agree. If they add a bunch of steps to "Quick Steps" it's no longer very quick!!
So right! Reply -quick step is a must, many times a day...
Will the option for New Email to ever be added back into the Quick Steps in Outlook Online - it is the most used Quick Step in my Firm.