Quick Steps missing in new build of outlook

Anonymous
2023-05-22T15:47:05+00:00

I updated to the new version of outlook (2304 build 16327.20248 ) released recently. I noticed that my quick step shortcuts were missing. I messed around in settings to see if I had to add it back but I found nothing. Was quick steps removed in the new version of outlook or is there a way to get it back that I haven't found ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-11T20:40:19+00:00

    Good job ruining Outlook, Microsoft!!! Well done!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-11T20:40:44+00:00

    You should tell the Outlook team that they suck at their jobs and absolutely ruined Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-08T17:59:46+00:00

    All of these examples are from the OLD outlook. IT IS THE NEW ONE THAT IS MISSING THE QUICK STEP.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-08T21:01:11+00:00

    They’ve been zero help. However, several of the accounts I manage in the New Outlook now have QuickSteps available, but two of them do not. I cannot find any differences between the settings on the account. They all have quick steps set up in the Settings menu, they are all the same 365 Business licenses. Makes no sense at all.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-31T05:34:30+00:00

    I am having this same issue with my work email from outlook. All of my quick steps that I had set up are gone. When I try to make new ones, there is no option to create a new email with the recipients. This is very inconvenient as I send multiple emails with several recipients.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments