Quick Steps missing in new build of outlook

Anonymous
2023-05-22T15:47:05+00:00

I updated to the new version of outlook (2304 build 16327.20248 ) released recently. I noticed that my quick step shortcuts were missing. I messed around in settings to see if I had to add it back but I found nothing. Was quick steps removed in the new version of outlook or is there a way to get it back that I haven't found ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-19T21:02:52+00:00

    Not sure which update included this, but I just realized they added the response options!! So "forward" is back...just waiting on the "new message" now! I've been prompting the updates as soon as I see them now, in case it's a really good one.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T14:13:42+00:00

    This would keep me from moving to new Outlook as well. Needs to be included in released version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-21T19:00:51+00:00

    Same. I'm hoping they import old quick steps when the final release goes public. I keep going back to the previous version as a result.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-02T21:13:09+00:00

    Need new message quick step function as forward, reply, or new email without proscribed addressee(s). Assists with sending of repetitive commonly use email responses. Must add feature for final version.

    Bring back unsupported action "new message" as well as "forward".

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-18T02:21:28+00:00

    Having the same issue. For the most part, I prefer the new Outlook. But the ONLY reason I used Quick Steps was for creating NEW emails, since I often have to send the same type of email. Not only are all of my Quick Steps gone, but there's also no option to create a new Quick Step for creating an email. This is a huge bummer!! They need to fix this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    80+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments