Quick Steps missing in new build of outlook

Anonymous
2023-05-22T15:47:05+00:00

I updated to the new version of outlook (2304 build 16327.20248 ) released recently. I noticed that my quick step shortcuts were missing. I messed around in settings to see if I had to add it back but I found nothing. Was quick steps removed in the new version of outlook or is there a way to get it back that I haven't found ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-17T05:29:20+00:00

    I tried this in the New Outlook for 365 and while it works when previewing it did not work when opening the message in a separate pop out window. The quick steps are no longer available in this view.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-25T08:10:10+00:00

    Sadly it will be the same for me, "new message" is a must-have.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-18T12:27:27+00:00

    Same here, switching back till fixed. no way I'm recreating all the quick steps!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-20T19:35:11+00:00

    Oh no! I didn't even play around with it since I currently don't have a need for a Forward Quick Step. That's not too helpful. :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-20T13:45:13+00:00

    This forward does not have any of the functionality of the previous forward quick step.

    1. It requires a recipient.
    2. There is no text field.

    These missing features are what made the forward quick step useful in automating processes. Still going to stay in the old outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments